Nick and Darby's big bus trip

Nick and Darby's bus trip to Mexico and parts south from June 2006 to June 2007

Monday, June 26, 2006

safety


who knows...

what about banditos? what about...

the things that frighten me are other drivers and the ocean.

no gps, laptop, cell phone... we are not only going but leaving as well.

photo is of the nice shiny clean bus before we leave...

almost there... Ghana vs Brazil tomorrow at 8am at some local English pub... then the big clean up and pack the bus then a week at my Dads... chill, get the fishing gear together, pack up the bus in a real way, read laugh at my dads's pecadillos, sit in the sun with Darby. We are the arrow our tribe has sent south.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynne said...

Yay...you are off! I will be watching your blog to see your great adventures.
I think the biggest problem you might have is knowing what day it is!
Love you lots,
Lynne

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home